The term Nights Publications or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website and mobile app whose registered office is 1751 Richardson Street, Suite 4203, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website and mobile app.
• The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
• This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. The Site and its content are protected by Canadian copyright laws and may not be reproduced without prior written permission of the copyright owner.
• All trademarks reproduced in this Site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Site.
• Unauthorized use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Mobile App Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF USE
You acknowledge that the terms of agreement with your respective mobile network provider (“Mobile Provider”) will continue to apply when using the Application. As a result, you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing the Application or any such third party charges as may arise. You accept responsibility for any such charges that arise.